Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 11:38 PM
    Immigration Law
    If Someone Is An Illegal Immigrant And Then Decides That They Want To Return Back To Their Native Country, What Complications May Arrise... at The Airport, Customs, Etc...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2006, 05:00 AM
    HI,
    They can be arrested, either going out, or coming into, the country.
    Best wishes.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 20, 2006, 05:15 AM
    I doubt if there will be any problems leaving the country. Customs, passport checks, etc are done when entering a country, not usually when leaving (though some totalitarian regimes do both). If you have documentation of citizenship in the country you are returning to, you should be OK on that end.
    samir_raut88 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

May 20, 2006, 07:46 AM
    I guess the answer depends on how you are looking at an 'Illegal Immigrant'. Illegal immigrant without a visa? Or someone becoming illegal as immigrant after the visa expires?

I don't think there will be any problems at all at least in the second case. But, it will be at least difficult to come back to the foreign country in this case.

In the first case, well my guess is that you won't have problems at all. But can't promise here.

If I were you I would try to find out the policies, regulations anonymously from the concerned institutions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Us immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir; My sister is a us citizen she sent immigration forms to his parents forms contains petions,Affidatives and other types of forms. I want to know which types of forms my parents filled she sents me I-485,Life Legalization form,I-693,G-325A, I-690,Affidavite of Support Under Section 213A...

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Is immigration a domestic policy?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search