Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 05:08 AM
    95 ranger dome light stays on
    Ok another question about my ranger. I just bought the truck and am trying to fix little things wrong with it.. The dome light wasn't working and I noticed that fuse was missing.. so I put in a new fuse and poof, problem fixed.. till I noticed it wouldn't go back out.. Anyone ran across this problem? I couldn't find the door switch. Any ideas?

Also, some one install an oil pressure gauge and I want to take it back out an dhook the factory on back up, I traced it all out and I just need the sending unit. ( the wire is still hanging there) would there be some reason the person would have replaced it. I don't want to put in the new unit and find out there might be another problem with it...

Any other things about a 95 ranger that would be helpful to know I would appericiate!
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Sep 25, 2008, 04:13 AM

Dome light ,there is a switch on the door latch inside the door, you have to take the inside door panel off to get to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dome light [ 3 Answers ]

My dome light quit working in my 2004 Honda Civic along with the lights around the shifter. I checked all the fuses and none of them were bad. Now the lights around the shifter are working but my dome light is still not. What could be the problem?

What do Wipers and dome light have in common? [ 1 Answers ]

1996 Ford Ranger-Problem started intermittantly, now it's constant. Dome light, cargo light and windshield wipers do not work. Hayes manual wiring diagrams are incorrect and incomplete. What do these two circuits have in common? All fuses test OK.

Dome light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the cover of my dome light off to change the bulb in a 1991 honda accord?

Dome light problem '98 altima [ 2 Answers ]

This is not a "big" problem, but would like to get it resolved. We have a '98 altima, and when you have the dome-light switch in the "middle" position, the light will NOT go off when you close the door. Obviously, we just keep the light turned off all the time, unless we need it, then just reach...

View more questions Search