Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Roex
    Has anyone heard about RoEX. I believe it may be a scam but I am not sure. You input is greatly appreciated.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2006, 04:26 AM
    Hi, J 9,
    ROEX INC, - Nutritional Balance Products - Balanced Nutrition Products
    The above is Roex's home page, if you have not already looked at it.
    I have not used this product, so cannot make a statement one way or another. I have used Glucosamine Sulfate capsules for the past 6 years, one a day. I had an arthritic spur (shown on X-Ray) on my right, top, shoulder. After a year of taking this, the spur is gone (now not shown by X-Ray). The pain is also gone.
    My wife had very bad arthritis pain in the back of her neck. She had the opportunity to need a Gastroenterologist for a stomach scope, for bacteria, which the good Doctor cured. He also suggested her using Glucosamine-Chondroitin capsules for the arthritis. (first doctor to suggest this after many years of pain!). After being on these capsules now for 1 year, the pain is gone!
    My next door neighbor uses Coral Calcium (which Roex products contain Calcium) for quite some time, with great benefits.
    Natural herbs and natural supplements DO work for some; it depends on the person. I mention all the above because I cannot say the Roex products are a "scam"... I don't know anyone who has used them. Best wishes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2006, 05:47 AM
    Thank you for your insight. There is a radio talk show here that people call in with their problems and they try to sell these supplements. Being that I am going into the medical field I felt these products were a scam and these people were "snake oil" salesmen.

I am so glad to hear that those products cured you and your wife, maybe there is something more to be said for herbal supplements.
    peter001esq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Hi,
    I was introduced to Roex by a family friend when I was taking supplements I bought in a retail store, etc. I have to say Roex has impressive products, definitely legitimate company with a corporate office here in Irvine, CA. I have been taking their products for 9 months now and am very happy with them. I have heard about the radio show, but never listened to it. I heard it is a nationwide program. Judging from the size of their offices and warehouses here, this company is huge.
    I can tell you that in my experience with them, the customer service and products are good, no reason to complain. Let's see if this continues to be the case.
    Peter :)
    ccrane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Has anyone heard about RoEX. I believe it may be a scam but I am not sure. You input is greatly appreciated.
    Roex is definitely a Legit Operation. I have tried several of their products such as PC-95 a Grape Seed extract compound and WOW, the colon cleanser and I know why they call it wow now, it's amazing what comes out of the body. Give them a shot, if you are fed up with those inferior costco vitamins.
    jrs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:37 PM
    I Have Used Roex Products But Not Long Enough To Say If They Are Good Or Bad.
    The One Concern I Have With This Product Is That Some Of The Ingredient's Come From Communist China,in fact So Concerned That I Stopped Using Them.
    When You Buy A Product From A Company That I Believe Charges A Premium I Don't Think You Should Have To Worry About It Coming From A Place That Has No Oversight Or Regulation's On It's Products,not To Mention The Use Of Slave Labor.

J.r.s.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I never heard of Roex BUT Beta sitosterol IS good for your health especially for cholestrol and older men's prostrate health. From everything I am reading here and the site fredg provided it sounds like it is well worth it, but there are companies that you can get the same thing cheaper when they have sales. Shop around for the best prices but don't go for cheap brands. Like cheap brands of saw palmento do not contain good enough beta sitosterol so you might as well be taking saw dust. Same with the green teas the grocery stores sell they don't contain enough pholyphenol and they contain sugar which about defeats the purpose of the green tea.

These are the places I tend to buy my herbal supplements and vitamins and minerals from

Purity Products: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin Supplements, Hyaluronic Serum, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Multivitamin

Buying Vitamins Through the Mail

Discount Vitamins & Vitamin Supplements - SwansonVitamins.com (relora, glucosamine, red yeast rice, turmeric, stevia, coq10)

Pain Release Clinic Health Foods & Supplements Store
    bigblozy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I have used Roex products, mainly CItrigenics and found it to be helpful with my energy, and weight loss. My friend has taken WOW and swears by it. I think there a pretty reliable vitamin supplement.
    jamesroger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I have been using Roex products for about 6 years now and I really don't have any complaints. In fact, if you are considering a supplement regimen, I highly recommend them for a few reasons.

Yes, their prices are higher on certain products, but the quality and amount of ingredients they use is unmatched in the industry as far as I can find. I used to just buy the vitamins and supplements that were on sale at Rite-Aid or Costco but I didn't see too much of a difference where my health was concerned, so I took some time to educate myself on what I was actually consuming and I ended up being very surprised at what I found.

Even though some of the "ingredient lists" seemed almost identical, if you take a closer look, you'll find that in most cases, they are actually very different in some key places.

A perfect example is calcium. If you take a look at most calcium supplements on the market, you'll find that the calcium source they use is usually calcium carbonate, which is a cheap form that your body can have a hard time absorbing. The Roex Calcium supplement on the other hand, includes 5 different sources of calcium, plus vitamin D and 10 other minerals which help significantly in the body's ability to absorb it. Yes, it costs me a little more initially to buy my calcium supplements from Roex, but I am getting a far superior form of calcium, and in the long run, it ends up costing me less.

And I didn't find this information from the Roex website either. I do extensive independent research on every supplement I put in my body, and I've found that in most cases, the people who develop the Roex line of nutritional supplements and vitamins, have done their homework.

Every company that is selling a product is going to tell you that their supplements are the best for whatever reason, so you shouldn't just believe any of them. Do your own independent research and make your decisions based on that. As with most things in life, you get what you pay for, and I have found that this is definitely the case with Roex. I pay more for a product that is worth a lot more, and when it comes to my health, you'd better believe I am more than willing to do that!
    WendyZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Taking Roex products has enabled me to get off anti-depressants, which I took for over 6 years. They are no scam!!
    bigblozy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 05:47 PM
    I also take Roex products, the citrogenics and wow. I like there product line and have used it for the last 2-3 years. What are you taking for a anti depressent, I recentley quit taking celexa. But now Im looking for something for adhd for my 7 year old grandson. Thanks.
    WendyZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Before taking any of the Roex products you should talk to Marc Alexander. He can be contacted via the Roex website. I spoke to him before even considering coming off the anti-depressants and he was so nice and extremely helpful.

According to the Board of Psychiatry, Omega 3, 6 and 9 are better than anti-depressants. Roex has this in their Essential Fatty Acids product. I also believe the Cell Talk (which promotes brain cell communication) and the Immortale for Woman (for hormone balance)have also been helpful in defeating my depression. The other products I take are: PC95, B-Complex, MSM, WOW, Colon Essentials, and CoEnzyme Q10. FYI- I am 40 yrs old.

:)
    martinezsergio211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
    What is celexa
    lexie4140 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 06:07 PM

I have used these supplements for several years. They are high quality and very effective. The founder is the most knowledgeable resource you will find - far better than any MD could ever hope to be! These supplements keep you well and away from the poisonous prescription drugs.
    park4222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 05:25 AM
    I use ROEX products almost exclusively because THEY WORK! As a biologist and now a candidate for the DNM (Doctorate in Natural Medicine), I find ROEX
    park4222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 05:45 AM
    As a student of Natural Medicine and graduate in Biologyand Chemistry, I stand by ROEX product as the best in the business. From all I have used, over the past five years, and meticulously researched, they do exactly what they say they will do. I like and respect them so much until I will open my consulting practice and retail operation using ROEX products exclusively upon completion of my DNM degree. ROEX IS NOT A SCAM.
    debbie909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Marketers of Dietary Supplements and Devices Agree to Pay $3 Million

In March 2009 the Federal Trade Commission went after Roex for making false and/or deceptive claims on their products. Roex agreed to pay $3 million dollars to settle the charges of deceptive advertising.

Please see the above link for details.

The documents were filed in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California on March 4, 2009.
    jlondon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Roex is certainly not a scam. Their products some times cost more, but they are typically made with higher quality and more expensive ingredients. Some of their more exotic products are even imported from europe, where they are much more into herbal remedies, instead of trying to send everyone to the doctors for some prescription chemicals for every ailment.

Check them out for yourself...
    <a href="http://www.roex.com">Roex</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search