Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Offline Browsing
    In this country loadsheding and power failure is common.During net session power fails and comuter shut down.All offline files/pages stored in internet temp folder are no longer available and deleted automatically.This case is common in WIN XP,which I am using.In win98 only current net session files are deleted.PLZ helpe me,so my pages should be available for work offline
    123exe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2006, 02:06 AM
    You might need to get a alternate offline browser like webaroo (google it)
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:11 AM
    Trouble with using your browser's temporary internet files are exactly that - temporary. If you want to browse a site offline, get a offline broswer. You have to one suggested but I personally use WinHHTrack (http://www.httrack.com/) to take a copy of the website and store it on my hard drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox question about the "tabbed browsing" [ 4 Answers ]

I recently started using Firefox browser, unfortunately, I messed around with customizing it and somehow It does not do the "tabbed browsing" feature. I lost it and cannot find where to fix it. I did delete the program, the Firefox and reinstalled it hoping it would go back to the default...

Web browsing and VPN [ 3 Answers ]

Have installed BT Voyager router 2091 for fast broadband internet access via ethernet cable. Works fine as browser, e-mail and VPN separately. I cannot browse internet while connected to VPN although I can send and receive e-mails OK although somwhat slower when connected VPN. Previously used BT...

Keep having to 'REFRESH' whilst browsing. [ 10 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone. This is my first ever posting so I hope I'm doing it right. I have had my internet connection for a little over two weeks now and seem to have spent 95% of my time online sorting out 'security' stuff. I have a few final things to tweak and would greatly appreciate anyone's help...

View more questions Search