Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    impeg1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 09:08 PM
    1990's drama series
    I can't remember the name of a series where a guy would get a copy of the next days newspaper {delivered by a cat}, then he could change some tragedy
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Sep 24, 2008, 01:33 AM
    It's "Early Edition" (1996)
    LelaPie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 01:35 PM
    What is the name of the show that a group of detectives worked under cover even form the police. They kept all the things they got during raids to help solve more crimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the TV series from the mid 1980-mid 1990's [ 3 Answers ]

About a man for hire to eliminate someone causing you a problem - the show aired on CBS - I believe the actor's first name is Edward -but not positive

1980's - 1990's religion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Guys my friend is asking me to ask this one. I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's with monks & a book that has something like acid on the pages & it poisons them or something when they touch it. I makes their tongues black? Street Hawk

1990's mini series SCIFI [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, when I was little I managed to catch a glimpse of this TV show. I remember it looked really cool so I thought it must have had a made for TV mini series budget... anyway I remember that in this show, which took place in a desert there were like these strange almost unevolved humans, very dim...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search