Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

May 19, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Two movies
    I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again

I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is bribing his younger brother to take a note to this man. The brother ask for a dollar, which the main character slids under the door along with the note.

Second movie was about the kids at camp (Not Camp Nowhere). It centered around maybe 5 characters. One scene I remember was this one geeky looking kid having a crush on the camp nurse. He purposely rolls around in poison ivy so he can spend more time at the infirmary. Another part I remember is 4 kids going through the woods looking for another friend. They see his shoe with what look like red paint and start to assume the local "weird" guy has him, but as they continue to walk, they find him, watching a man who paints by throwing colors on a canvas by way of knife.
    EDIT; It might be Poison IVY with Michael J Fox. I think it is, even though I can't find like screenshots of it

Thanks
    pinkfloyd_817 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:14 AM
    For the first one "2nd hand lions" maybe?
    litelegs Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
    No secod had lions was about a boy living with his crazy uncles who told great stories about their lives. Haly Hoel Osmit, Michael Cane and Robert Duball
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Can't resist noticing the gross mis-spelling in not only movie title – but in the main actors - even though this post is over 5 years old, and this movie was not the correct answer, at least try to use correct spelling. I often look at these old postings, and wonder if they will stay forever?

Secondhand Lions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Secondhand Lions, a 2003 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Tim McCanlies, tells the story of an introverted young boy (Haley Joel Osment) who is sent to live with his eccentric uncles (Robert Duvall and Michael Caine) on a farm in Texas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

Ron DVD movies [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to watch a DVD movie I keep getting TV out function enabled Error message F4D41436 Thx in advance, Lovingcuz

Latest Movies [ 9 Answers ]

Hey can anyone tell about the latest movies coming out at the cinema! Thanks

Old movies [ 2 Answers ]

Who played the monster , in frankenstien ? The old movie Thank you

Movies [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who was originally asked to star in the 1959 version of Ben Hur?

View more questions Search