Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

May 19, 2006, 05:23 PM
    I'm assuming television show
    All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show.
    -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that.
    -There was a main human boy character, maybe 13-15. I think he was transported to this world by accidentally opening some book.
    -A vivid scene is when him and a main otherworld girl is hanging by a tree branch over a river of shampoo. They were on the run from a evil magician.

I know, kind of scant on details, but it's all I can remember from so long ago.

Thanks
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 17, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Could it be romper room? YouTube - WPWR Channel 50 - Romper Room & Friends (Part 2, 1981/1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

Television [ 1 Answers ]

How has television changed our society?

Assuming responsibility [ 6 Answers ]

HI! After have read quite a few entries on different topics here, I decided that we could all benefit a debate about responsibility- ONE of the important keys to healthy relationships. I decided to open it today, after one of Wildcat's inputs, where she assumed relationships concerning one of...

Television portrayal [ 6 Answers ]

:o How accurate is the typical television portrayal of an informant?

Television problem Please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips Magnavox TV. It's a 27in about 3 years old.One day our cable shut off. Now my TV doesn't work. It will come on but only for a couple seconds. When its on the screen is blue w/black lines running through it then it shuts off. If any one could tell me what the problem is I would...

View more questions Search