Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The3rdNipple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Where to start asking for Donations.
    Hi guys, well I was wondering, which websites can you write letters to or post about donations. For example, I want to raise donations for my website, which talks about life. Here's a short description, many people are different out there, so they would like to describe what's going on, for example, this person Is under stress in school, or work, he would express himself. Some people always feel like leaving the world, or suiciding everyday, they have no friends, and everything would be talked and describe about In the forum and site. So I would like to raise donations but where Is a good place to ask, or write a letter to requesting any amount. (Via PayPal)

I've seen ones where you send letters to a specific company specifying why, and to persuade them, which I am capable of what I can do. Please respond and tell me which Is a good place/site/buisness to start with. I admire your help.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:07 PM

Well of course most will want real life letters with proof that you are tax exempt.

Also you can consider "selling" links or adds on the site

And heavens knows I am the last one to talk about grammar, but you may want to look at run on sentences and sentence structures if you are doing a professional blog site.
    The3rdNipple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 04:51 PM

Well where can I start? Your answer was kind of different from what I asked, or on the other hand I didn't really understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I ask for donations for my family? [ 5 Answers ]

Our family hired a legitimate contractor to build us a full foundation for our home. On the final day he was there, we received notice that he had filed bankruptcy. After four years of our walls cracking, we found that he purposely cut corners and didn't pour our footers below the frost line. Our...

Obama's donations . [ 23 Answers ]

Are they all legal ? He is getting record amts of $$$$ ;mostly from on-line donations (most under $200). Pamela Geller who writes the blog 'Atlas Shrugs' has some legitimate questions she raises . Atlas Shrugs: Obama, who is Jeanne McCurdy? She obtained a list of his donors ;a list she says is...

How to make a donations tax deductible [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, A officer in my county has been injured in an car accident. His fellow officers are doing fund raising efforts for him and his family. An account has been set-up in his name at the local bank is it possible to make donations to this account tax deductible for donors?

Donations [ 1 Answers ]

If a church is incorporated, but does not have a 501c3 status can donations be counted off on income tax. Would we be able to give a receipt for their income tax?

View more questions Search