Ask
    rwilliams2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Maiden name
    What is the name of a deer in austrila
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 06:41 PM

Australia has six introduced species of deer that have established sustainable wild populations from Acclimatisation Society releases in the 19th Century. These are Fallow Deer, Red Deer, Sambar Deer, Hog Deer, Rusa deer, and Chital Deer. Red Deer introduced into New Zealand in 1851 from English and Scottish stock were domesticated in deer farms by the late 1960s and are common farm animals there now. Seven other species of deer were introduced into New Zealand but none are as widespread as Red Deer.

Deer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anyplace on the web I can find a persons maiden name from just her married name?

Looking for first name and maiden name [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I need quickly to find out the information about my ex-boyfriend's father's first name and his mother's maiden name. I know his date of birth. I need this as he is the father of my baby (she's 7 weeks now) and in the sixth months of pregnancy he said he can't be bothered anymore and...

Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a old friend of mine ,but only know her maiden name.how can I find what her name is now without going to a paid site?

Maiden Name [ 2 Answers ]

IS there ap place where I can find a person maiden name by there married name?

Maiden Name [ 3 Answers ]

Can I find an individuals maiden name by knowing their married name and date of birth?

View more questions Search