Ask
    sarline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Uk lotto
    Are you actually a carrier for the uk lottery
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 06:18 PM

If you are in the UK and buy a ticket, beyond that you will get dozens of scam emails claiming you win

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FREE LOTTO online(freelotto.com) [ 1 Answers ]

If I ever won and got on the Free Lottu 1000000 euros, and that I did not know how to know or can check and how to take the money and if I have already got before?

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto numbers are randomly drawn ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I want exactly to know what means "randomly". Is it a belief or reality ? Thanks in advance Magdalena

Yahoo lotto [ 4 Answers ]

Just received an email from theyahoo lotto organization. They said I had won 1 million us dollars and even had a pic with the Yahoo v president. Is this legit

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

View more questions Search