Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    follow please Posts: 64, Reputation: -1

Sep 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Skin on penis is ripped.
    Hi. Ive read all over about torn frenulums and whatnot, but I've got something I tad different. The other night I was having sex, and it got a little rough. That night nothing was wrong, but the next day I woke up and I could not touch my penis without pain. The frenulum IS torn a tiny bit, but it looks like the skin attached to the head and shaft has torn a bit, all the way around. Its quite painful, I cannot masturbate at all. I just want to know if it will heal quickly and properly or if I should be concerned.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 8, 2008, 04:36 PM

You should probably go and talk to your doctor...

Oct 8, 2008, 06:17 PM

Oh its fine now, I got it all healed and whatnot.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 06:52 PM

Wow that was a very quick heal, so were you wanting to ask a question or were you just wanting to brag about having rough sex?
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Oct 8, 2008, 06:55 PM

Really ,am wondering too.. how did it heal so fastt... thats magic!

Oct 8, 2008, 08:56 PM

Did you look at when this post was put up? It was like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I asked my doctor and he said to put some polysporin on it and don't engage in sex and whatnot and it should heal up fast, which it did... I don't like to brag, sorry if it comes off that way, I thought it might be useful info.
    Notwell80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 05:27 AM
    I have just got this exact problem... how long did it take to heal, it looks like it could break at any moment. Sex the night before without a problem and the next day I noticed the little tear all the way around. My doctor has given me Nemdyn that I have been using for 2 days but doesn't seem to be doing anything...
    PrinceLuni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 09:56 AM
    I just recently had the same problem, it hurt so bad the next day after a night of rough sex... the next morning I noticed a little tear, was a little painful, but didn't think anything else of it... that night we had sex again, and it got worse... the next morning it was so painful it felt like Loraina Bobbitt sawing at it with a kitchen knife. So I went to the ER an' he gave me some Novacaine, pain pills, and was insistent on the fact I had Herpes. I told him it wasn't possible, that it had happened to me before but this time it was worse, that it's never been accompanied by any sores, dots, or anything. He still insisted I had it and did a swab viral test to be sent off. The idiot doc did the test wrong, so when the results came back, they were inconclusive on the flu virus lol he told me to have another test done with my family doctor. Could this really be Herpes?
    magikplays Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Im Having the Same problem , did it ever heal just from leaving it alone ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd bumps under skin of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 and have never been sexually active, lately I have noticed a small white bump on my penis shaft and a grouping of the bumps farther down my shaft on the underside of the penis at the same time I have noticed a red rash on the sides of my scrotum the rash is occasionally itchy but nothing is...

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

I like to ask about the sag skin in the penis? [ 1 Answers ]

To all doctors out there... I like to ask about my penis, there is sag skin beneath my penis does it normal? It not swollen and not painfull. It also appear even the organ is erect, it make the organ look awful. I am circumcised 9 years ago. Does it normal? Does it affect the function of the...

Bump under the skin of penis [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little rice looking bump under the skin of my penis on the underside of the shaft. It is rather hard and doesn't ever hurt but its under the skin and there's no pus or white stuff that comes out when you squeeze it. The skin around it or on top of it is very sensetive almost in a ticklish...

View more questions Search