Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loove_ex2gsr Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Any good meal recipes?
    Hello! I was wondering.. do any of you have healthy dinner recipes that you could let me know of? Me and my boyfriend have been dieting together for a little over a month now and we have been eating basically baked chicken and salad for dinner since then, because we don't know of any good healthy recipes. Oh yeah.. we both don't like fish :p Thanks for anything !
    lighterbetter Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Sep 23, 2008, 11:47 AM

why dont you go to foodnetwork.com?
    they have great recipes
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 11:28 AM

Try grilling or roasting vegetables. I'll grill or roast anything. You won't believe the flavor. You can roast carrots, brussels sprouts, zucchini, eggplants, mushrooms, green beans, corn... anything. All you need is some good salt (kosher or sea are best) and the highest quality extra virgin olive oil you can find. That's also the best source for any fats.

What about a good carpaccio? As long as you're using real ingredients (no chemicals, no packaged foods), you can't get (or stay) fat.

Why not try soups? There are so many very healthy options out there, and they'll fill you up.

Personally, I eat a ton of fruits.

Epicurious.com has a lot of fantastic recipes, including lean versions (with calorie counts etc.) put out by SELF.

Are you staying away from carbs? If not, I can give you a lot more ideas. Go TUSCAN.
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Oct 6, 2008, 07:54 PM

All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips

Is a BRILLIANT website - full of recipes submitted by people from everywhere.

I have found it to have a ton of good healthy recipes, and ones that my kids love. They are all rated too, and have lots and lots of opinions and variations.

I love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good dip or snack recipes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having friends over for the labor day weekend and I am bored with the same ole dip and snack recipes. Does anyone have any great recipes that they like? I would love to swap some if anyone is intereted.

Any good recipes with pineapple as main ingredient? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm just looking for a good recipe with pineapple being the main ingredient... Thanks!:D

Price your meal [ 1 Answers ]

What are the cons and the pros of the idea of "bidding your meal online" like eBay auction, except this bidding is for restaurants only. Members login to my website and start to bid their meals offered by restaurant participants. Any good name for my online business? I was thinking "RESTOBAY" as...

Any good Recipes for Atkins? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now and nothing has worked, I gained 30 pounds with my first child and then got pregnant 13 months later with my second child so I gained 32 lbs with her. So I am about 60 lbs overweight and So I decided to start the Atkins diet, and let me tell...

View more questions Search