Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ania70200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 12:41 PM
    Learn polish
    If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.
    virtuous doobie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Hey, I'm ameda and I would love to learn polish. And I'd be glad to assist you in learning English. Anyway, I thought I'd start with an introduction. Let me know if you can help!
    ania70200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 12:11 AM
    Of course ,I can help you. We may speak on skype... my skype ID is ania_88g.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill out W-7 form to get ITIN by Polish Resident [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My friend has been inhered a pension from her grandfather who died. She must fill out a W-7 form to get an ITIN from IRS. The main problem is a filling a reason (the top of first page). The IRS recently not accepted W-7 form and said : "You did not provide the exception you have met, your...

Choosing lipstich & nail polish [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have an outfit for the wedding I spoke about previously. I have a (metallic) gold skirt and a black top. Now I'm wondering how to choose the correct color lipstick and nail polish. I am 56 years old, so I'm not a teenager. LOL I'd appreciate any suggestions! Cubfan23

How will my dog learn to tell me she has to go out? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 3 month old female westie. We've had her for about 3 weeks. For 2 of those weeks, she has been on an antibiotic for a UTI. During that time, she has had numerous accidents in the house-understandably so-due to the nature of her illness. In the one good week we have had so far, she has...

Learning Polish [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some online learn Polish courses that are free, for people who speak English? Also, does anyone know of any INTERESTING learn Polish courses or books that are not accessed over the internet and you pay for (ie. I don't want to pay for course that is accessed only on the net)? ...

View more questions Search