Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairy-dust Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 12:40 PM
    what's happening please help
    as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was still living at my mum I often got woke up by my bed shaking I used to wake my boyfriend up but it always stop when I did, it carried on for a number of nights tell I woke him up one night when it was really bad and he felt it but my free standing mirror and the water in my lava lamp was shaking to, I would see what I believe to be orbs around the house and when I was alone I felt like someone was there with me even though there wasn't. When I moved out these things started to carm down a lot but now they are even worse my t.v keeps turning on and off my washer dose the same banging sounds come from my kicthen lights blow and go off for no reason taps turn themselves on I hear someone walking around up stairs and see strange small black shawdows everywhere I look this all happens mainly at night.
    what's worse my son of 7 months old watches and laffs at something that's not there he often stares in space as if watching someone cross the room just after I hear the walking around up stairs
    I am scared and don't no what could be causing this the only thing I can think I that I could be haunted. But I often random bump into psychics and when ever they speak to me they say that my spirtual guide is coming threw

I don't know what to think please help before I go crazy
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
    If your psychics tell you your spiritual guide is trying to contact you, have they given you any advice on how to help him/her to appear and communicate with you? Any psychic worth it would at least have given you sound advice on how this is achieved. Go back to them and ask for concrete guidance so that you'll not be so freaked out about this episode in your life.

To be on the safe side, I'd also talk to a doctor about this, and also people who know you for a long time to confirm that you have certain abilities. This way you can prove that you are not going nuts.

Until this is resolved, you might want to try spending the nights with your parents or friends for a while.

Wish you lots of luck with this and please keep us posted.

fairy-dust Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
    Lol yer I feel like I am going nuts but all the people closest to me think that I have
    Abilities I have talk to some doctors when these things started to happen that is when I was younger but they thought that I was just having a laugh and that my young mind was over active lol
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Your not going nuts and maybe you are not 100 percent open to receive notice from your spiritual guide. If this experience is scaring you then maybe it is not the right time for you to be open to this experience. Although If you are open you can and enjoy the experience. I have had many different experiances. Dreams coming true, knowing things and more, but they never scared me.

Joe
    Homecoming Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2006, 08:57 PM
    The shaking bed is a clear indication that a spirit not from the heavenly realm is around. The spirit involved resides on another dimension and are not so easy to remove ones self, but not impossible. Have a look here it can explain more.
    Spiritremoval.com
    Homecoming
    Yolo12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 06:57 AM
    This has happened to my sister, try seeing someone who can read spirituals usually at a crystal shop they do it but yea keep a cross in your house, that also helps good luck keep us up dated :)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 8, 2012, 04:51 PM
    If people only understood what the cross was about... it's not to ward things off...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

What is happening [ 2 Answers ]

I will start by saying I haven't been with a man in 4 12 yrs. But I recently got married and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle is usually pretty normal. I can bet on it an win. But since we are trying to have a baby, I made sure that we were together during my fertile and ovulating...

What's happening with my machine here? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay?? On two occasions while I was in this forum actually (yes I blame you) I got cut off in the middle of typing and was automatically tranfered to my email page. I never had that happen before but these two times which was lastnight and just now. Is that normal??

What's Happening? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't been around here for awhile, I don't know why. Anyway, once again I'm certianed about my best friend, Nick. Here's the thing, about a month ago (probably earlier) he has been acting differntly with me like he's not my best friend anymore. Yes, I mess with him in certain...

View more questions Search