Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Sep 23, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Move already?
    I met a couple guys at two consecutive periods but because of location I stopped talking to them. They both have asked me to move to where they are. Without even dating yet. What the heck? I'm confused about the concept of moving somewhere and not knowing anyone to date just one person and seeing where it could end up. Why do guys like them ask girls they really just like to move already?
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2008, 09:04 AM

Don't be a fool and move somewhere cause a guy asked you too

Sep 23, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaM1985 View Post
    dont be a fool and move somewhere cause a guy asked you too
    Duh? My question is why they ask so soon? If there has anyone been in a situation like so or has been the person asking someone they hardly know move somewhere? WHY?
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2008, 09:14 AM

Guys are guys what more do u exspect out of them

Sep 23, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaM1985 View Post
    guys are guys what more do u exspect out of them
    What is your perspective on "guys are just guys"?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 09:44 AM

Done every day, people chat online and one moves to go be with the other. Or two people who don't even know each others name meet at the bar and "hook" up that night ( not quite the same but getting the idea)
    So they hope it will be good, think if not, at least some weeks of good sex before it falls apart, and the guys are not out anything, since they did not move.

Sep 23, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    done every day, people chat online and one moves to go be with the other. or two people who don't even know each others name meet at the bar and "hook" up that night ( not quite the same but getting the idea)
    So they hope it will be good, think if not, at least some weeks of good sex before it falls apart, and the guys are not out anything, since they did not move.
    Ahh I see or get the idea.. pretty much a game for who can be pulled for more from the other or something like that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 10:08 AM

Heck I know the feeling, I am single and have had similar chances if I wanted to ask ladies to come to live with or near me. I have even had a couple offers from ladies to move in with them.

I don't understand current dating if that is what we call it myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get your X to move out [ 5 Answers ]

My X an I have lived together for about 3 years. We have been split up for about a year... she refuses to move out. I own the home, her name is not on any document that pertains to the home. What do I have to do? Should I get an eviction notice served? :confused:

Should I move on? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1 1/2 years and I broke up about a month ago. In February we had bought flights to travel to France this coming November and a week before we broke up he booked flights for his parents to come out and visit him (they've never been out here and they really wanted to meet me). He had...

Can't move on from ex [ 8 Answers ]

I dated a girl for over a year that was very non committal. We got along great and I really liked, maybe loved her. She put up a lot of boundaries and never really let me in, however when she needed me I was there. I helped, listened and advised her for every major problem, catastrophe in her life....

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search