Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allamericanponi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Medical assistance grant
    I need financial assistance grants for a 3 year old appy mare that has been being trained for riding for the handicap children's program, she recently required surgery to save her life and now we have a $2,000.00 vet bill? Yikes? We need help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2008, 01:02 PM
    If she has been being trained for such a worthy cause, then how about having a fundraiser party?

Just a thought...
    allamericanponi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 02:58 PM

I would but I do not have the time/energy to devote to this, not enough help this time of year. Thanks for the thought though appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Medical bill grant [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get a grant to pay off old medical bills

Grant assistance needed [ 5 Answers ]

where can I find grants at for starting up a small business, I need one where they don't ask for money up front, also how do you know if they are the real deal?

Grant Proposal Assistance for Non-Profit Shop [ 4 Answers ]

I am proposing a business plan to apply gor a small business loan to open a non-profit thrift store in East Texas . I have no idea where to start to finance this dream! Any suggestions?

Grant assistance [ 2 Answers ]

is ther grant assistance?this would be federal funding to help pay off our bills and help my son with his medical bills so is there anything out there that can be obtained quickly?:eek:

Grant on medical debt [ 1 Answers ]

HI there, Where would you suggest to apply grants for one's medical bills? Some people can't afford their medical bills, living in proverty, who can help him?:(

View more questions Search