Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lidya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 02:37 AM
    How to write an letter to fix up an appointment with the client.
    We are a start up consultancy and I am the Business Development Executive there. So I have to sent a self introduction letter as well as to fix up an appointment with that concern Hr person. Can anyone help me out to prepare an effective letter.

Lidya.:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2008, 12:18 PM

Hi, Lidya!

We can't write the letter for you here. However, if you would like to post a draft here of your letter, I'm sure that there would be those of us who would be willing to give you ideas as to how you might make it better and more effective.

Thanks!
    brindhak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 12:12 AM
    How to write a attractive letter to the client requesting him for an appointment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

How to write a increase letter? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning business and I need to go up on the price for services. How should I go about writing an increase letter.

View more questions Search