Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ejacks9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Ok, all you people out there should try this if you have jet black hair you don't want.
    It may damage your hair a bit, but it will lighten up your hair.
    Go to the store and get either hydrogen peroxide at its highest percentage, or a hair dye developer crème.
    I Suggest ion's 20 vol. developer.

Ok so when you take a shower use the developer before you condition your hair let it sit for 10-20 min. then rinse it off and put conditioner.

Hope it lightens your hair.

Or just wash with some like super strength dishsoap.
    brooke coan ed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Black is one of the worst colours you can die your hair. I dyed my hair jet black about 2 and a half years ago, this was on of the biggest mistakes of my life! My natural hair color is a medium brown and I would like to go back to that color. I've tried everything! I do not believe in bleach as it leaves the hair brittle and ruff, I advice everyone to not bleach there hair! I bought two bottels of colour before from my local shops (as my hair is very long) and two dark blonde hair dyes. I put the color before on my hair and left it on for an hour, making sure a lot of heat was at my hair to make the process work. I then washed it out.. The results were brown/red and orange! I left my hair for 24 hours then put the dark blonde hair dye on.. And left it on for a hour. Washing this off I relised I was back to my neaturel dark brown hair! Now I don't have to die my hair as my roots come back the same color as my hair:D
    hellokitty19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Heyy I need help as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Hair [ 8 Answers ]

I have long, thick, curly hair, which is naturally a honey blonde colour. I've had it black for the past 2 years or so, and I've decided I'd really like something different. Basically, I would like to have the top half of my hair still black, and the bottom half an electric blue or hot pink...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

From black to brown hair again [ 3 Answers ]

Which is more effective, Colorfix or Color Zap and which is more gentle to the hair? Thanks, Maureen :confused:

I want to dye the underneath of my hair brown... [ 3 Answers ]

I want to dye the underneath of my hair dark brown and keep the top blonde. I have no idea how to do this. Do I make a straight line underneath and dye that or is it more specific than that?? I have layers in my so I am not sure where to do the dye. Any help would be great.

View more questions Search