Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hcoachrondad1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Bow rest
    I have a bowtech 29 bow when I draw it back my arrow jumps up off the rest .what will cause this.
    steven62 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2008, 08:59 AM

Wrong nocking point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rest in Peace [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died in May of 2006. My step father remarried at their house on Sept 13th of 2008 to a friend of the family. My oldest daughter has always been very receptive to spirits. The night my step dad remarried my daughter saw a vision of my mom sitting in a chair in my mom's living room just...

I am here just like the rest. [ 10 Answers ]

Well everyone I am here for the same reason as everyone else but yet I can not help myself from posting here to get some one on one advice from people that have experienced this or from the "experts" on these situations. Here is my story. Any advice is appreciated! :) About 1 month ago my...

Am I really have to be alone for the rest of my life [ 4 Answers ]

I'm already 30 years old this but still cannot find a girlfriend after my break-up with my ex 6 years ago.recently I'm even fall in love with 1 of my coworker but she had boyfriend already.initially I think we only friends but our relation grow until now only I realize that I love her.I know we are...

Rest in peace huny [ 56 Answers ]

My ex fiancé hung himself Friday,we were still in a bit of contact, because he was on cociane. I don't know what to do. I found him and what I saw is haunting me,I can't close my eyes because I see him just hanging there.I know I shouldn't blame myself but I was the last one to see him alive,I...

Bed rest [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dr today because I had a scare on Saturday, I had passed a small amount of mucus and had cramps all day. I didn't go to the emergency room cause if something was happening this early on there's not much that they could do but have me lay down and take it easy. Well my dr said that I'm...

View more questions Search