Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Kitten peeing in bed
    My mum and dads boy kitten keeps peeing in there bed and they don't know what to do to stop him, any suggestions?

Would really help.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 22, 2008, 11:18 AM

Well, most likely, because its hard to get all the urine out of a bed (or anything) the kitten can smell its urine there and will continue to do it.

Put the kitten into the litterbox and make it scratch with its paws (use your hand to make it dig) repeat this MANY times during the day. Next, close the bedroom door and do NOT let it in there.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 11:33 AM

How old is the kitten?
    It could be a UTI and he needs medication.
    It could be a sign of dominance and it would be hepful to have him neutered if he is old enough. Regardless a vet checkup would be the way to start to solve the problem.
    Diamond67 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 11:48 PM
    My cat does this and we found out why it's the duvet its plush and rhey can pad and scratch on the duvet and bed so they pee on it.if you change the thick duvet to a big,soft blanket and he should stop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is not peeing [ 2 Answers ]

my dog is not peeing and I want to know why? He drinks a water n he eats but so far.. he hasn't peed for 3 days. Starting Wednesday? And I'm worried =[ he's taking this medication for his liver inflammation =[

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

Peeing kitten [ 1 Answers ]

My kitten stinker is 8 months old and is my little man but gets jealous and pissy at me when my boyfriend is over or when I am not paying enough attention to him. He pees on my bed. He does not have an infection and this has to stop yesterday! I alone am supporting the dry cleaning industry! ...

How to get kitten to stop peeing on beds? [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten is about 5 months old now and she keeps peeing on beds. Do you know how to get her to stop? :confused:

Peeing cat [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding on how to teach a cat that the litter box is the only place to take a leak, not the living room furniture?? My wife and I have 2 yr old cat who in the last 6 months has started peeing on our the couch and chair in our living room. We clean out the...

View more questions Search