eray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Obtaining a Painting License

How to get a painting license
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Hi, eray!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a response to someone else's very old question on another thread so that your question would be your very own and get noticed the most. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to post anything that's a question that's not in any way an answer to the original question at the top of the page, then it's best to be asking the new question by starting a new thread.

In order get a painting license, city officials where you would be working would know about that sort of thing. We really wouldn't know here because we don't have an idea as to the location where the painting is going to be happening.

My question to you is, do you know if you really need a license to do painting? One of the things that I do for a living is that I'm a house painter. I don't need a license to do that where I'm located.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining a license [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have a drivers license to start a cleaning business

Painting license and bonds [ 5 Answers ]

I am starting a painting business and I would like to know how to get licensed and bonded.

Painting license [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm maddox06 from rockville Maryland,I have plans to run my own business.How do I do to get a painting license and where?Is that the same for home improvement?I'm starting from the zero. Thank's!

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search