Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttzippe85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Retin A
    Has anyone who has used Retin A topical cream seen any good results for Acne? How long did it take for you to see these results and did it make your face red and peely?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 18, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Peeling is a fairly common complaint in using Retin A.

Hopefully some users will pipe in here, too, but in the meantime, here's a page of multiple reviews of it by users:

Retin-A - Reviews on RateItAll
    ttzippe85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2006, 08:53 AM
    Thank you for the web site, I'll definitely add this one to my list!
    tessa_spa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 10:42 AM
    I just found this site and am really intrigued by reading everyone's comments about different treatments. I have considered myself an expert when it comes to skincare and am really excited about this forum.

Anyway... Rentin-A is probably the best thing you can do for your skin. It really makes a major difference in almost all problems from acne, pigmenation, wrinkles, etc. to basic skin health maitnenance. You have to be ready to go through a six to eight week period of a lot of peeling. There will be lots of redness and lots of peeling and discomfort, but the results are well worth it. It has been a big part of my treatments for years and my skin is super smooth and attractive.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 5, 2006, 11:08 PM
    Retin-A is known to improve skin texture and tone, but it doesn't work for everyone. If you use a higher concentration of this drug, you may experience dryness and irritation. I recommend using a lower concentrations of Retin-A cream to minimize any irritation.
    mizplatnum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 11:09 PM
    How do use it? Do u mix it with your lotion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search