Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amartin2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Example of an ethical situation
    I need to know what a ethical situation is from an unethical situation?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 04:25 PM
    An ethical 'situation' would be deciding not to use child labor in 3rd world countries to make your products cheaply.

An unethical 'situation' would be allowing a product to stay on the market when you know it can cause harm because it would cost more to recall than to pay out lawsuits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would you do in this ethical situation? [ 4 Answers ]

Ethics Discussion: Rachel works in a real estate office that is equipped with up-to-date copiers, scanners, and printers. She is frequently the only employee working in the evenings and often has spare time to do personal work. She has begun to use the office equipment for her children's school...

Ethical First Aid [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have an assignment in my intro to anatomy and First aid class. I keep looking at it and I could use a little help with it. Not explicit help but a little guidance would help. Here's the assignment: Scenario: You and your friends are on your way to the mountains for a weekend camping trip...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

View more questions Search