Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanging Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 08:54 AM
    John Deere LA130 Will not move
    Hello, I am stumped. I have looked at the LA110 "will not move" posts and have tried all the suggestions but nothing is fixing it yet.

I have a several year old JD LA130.
    I was in the process of mowing the lawn when I slowed down to turn, when I finished the turn I could not accelerate, or reverse at that matter.

The mower will engage the blades, will easily start, no odd noises, etc.

I have jacked up the tractor and spun one wheel, the other spins with it. The tow rod is firmly in place, pulled it out and put it back in just to be sure. What else should I do?

Thanksx
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Could be the drive belt has broken or come off a pulley. Also check and be sure the motion control rod push nut has not come off the transmission lever
    Hazel Koffel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:32 AM
    I only have 177 miles on john deer mower, well maintained, oil changed, gas line cleaned... over $600. Now the mower will not accelerate. When first mowing it mowes better but the more I try to mow the slower it moves until it eill not move at all.
    Thanks
    A John Deer Lemon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L110 won't move after starting [ 11 Answers ]

I too have a John Deere Lawnmower L110 that will start but will not move. I read another that had the same problem but the answer was an obvious one and one that we have tried, pushing the rod in. I have looked at all the belts and they are in tact. I have no idea what is wrong. I hestiate to...

John Deere L110 Starts/ Will not move [ 4 Answers ]

My four year old John Deere had a flat tire. Jacked it up under the tranny housing fixed tire and put all back, now tractor starts fine, runs fine, but will not move forward of back. Has an automatic transmission, was running fine before tire change now doesn't move. It is not the brake and it is...

John deere xt 40t [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how the gas tank fuel lines go to the primer bulb and the carburater. Also how to get a diagram of the above. Thanks John

John deere lx 288 [ 1 Answers ]

Blades won't engage and when you try to engage them the mower wants to quit running.

John Deere L110 Starts Will Not Move [ 2 Answers ]

My L110 starts but will move neither forward or reverse. I've check the free-wheeling gear (OK) and the brake lock (OK). Still will not start. I was attempting to drive up a steep incline (about 20% grade) with a flat rear tire. After spinning for a while, I shut it down. Now after replacing the...

View more questions Search