Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tifanfan8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 07:07 AM
    My refrigerator ice maker not working
    My refrigerator ice maker is not working. Thr water freezes in the ice maker, but will not drop
    In the bin.:
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Most the times the only cure for a diy is to replace the incemaker or the module. Hard to give good advice on anything other without accually being there
    jdavid Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2008, 09:33 AM

Has the turn off bar accidentally been turned off?If so drop back down and wait.Is the tray turning over but not dumping ?If so empty manually and spray with Pam until you can replace the tray.(hard water deposits)You can grasp the front cover of the Icemaker and pull straight forward to remove .Are the gear teeth missing? If so replace .Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker on Kenmore refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Have an eight year old Kenmore refrigerator model 596.50394001 that now won't Make automatic ice cubes. Have tried the trouble shooting page and nothing works. Please advise. Thanks

Kenmore Refrigerator ice maker does not work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Coldspot, 2 year old, the ice maker does not work. I have checked the solenoid valve and it works, I have changed the module and still does not work, there is no obstruction in the tubes. It seems that the module is not receiving power. Is there a board to check this?. perhaps you...

Ice maker on refrigerator does not work [ 1 Answers ]

Ice Maker Quit Working On Side By Side Kenmore Refrigerator. No Water In Automatic Tray? Any Suggestions To Check. Thanks,

Refrigerator Ice Maker [ 2 Answers ]

Originally my ice maker was making ice continuously even when the shut off arm was up. Now it won't work at all. Any ideas.

View more questions Search