Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srizookie Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Am I making myself unlucky in love?
    Hello, I'm writing this question just in case someone can help me. I'm a gay man .33 years old.im not interested in a sexual lifestyle.im interested in a stable healthy relationship. I'm an artist .people like me instantly and I have very good close friends, gay and straight that adore me.im healthy and I don't look bad at all.im getting fustrated because the lack of places to meet good men with the same desire to be stable.they all say they want something serius but always proves to be a lie.I always(ALWAYS) end up meeting the crazy ones or the wrong ones and the only times I had a relationships that lasted more than two weeks is generally people I'm not really into. I keep them around and tolerate them for the sake of trying to be monogamous or loved. I learned the harsh way that it doesn't work that way.I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong.I know of people who are retarded/stupid and people want to have a serious relationship with them. Until recently I was convincing myself that I don't need anyone that my destiny is to be alone but I know that a healthy human experience needs romantic relationships.im exercising taking care of me and I'm forcing myself to be positive but it sure doesn't change my luck with men. I wouldn't even know where can I meet men without dealing with cruisy sleazy places or nasty hook up websites.I truly don't believe that the gay factor limits my posibilities to love but I'm more concern about what in the world I'm doing wrong.everything that seems that has potential dessintegrates in an instant. Sometimes I feel cursed.am I bringing this to myself??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 11:20 PM

There are less gay men in the world so the circle of opportunity is smaller.

Gay or straight my advise is the same, make sure you are building a happy productive life filled with friends, and activities that you enjoy, until your happiness attracts someone, the same as the rest of us. Doing what you love to do will put you with people that enjoy the same things you do, so just stay busy and enjoy yourself and there will be some one.

We all have to kiss a few frogs, until that person shows up in our lives. A word of caution, don't ever be that lonely, you lower your own standards, of who you may want as a life partner.
    srizookie Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2008, 08:46 AM

Thank you for your answer.you are totally right.im just fustrated at the eternal frog kissing and some of my friends don't go through that.why?I wonder if my mind is wrong.this is hurting me.it makes me feel like I'm not worth loving
    johnoh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 09:42 AM

What exactly are you looking for, I am a man of peace, love and trying to be healthier lol I can help you out and this whole world needs it
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 12:58 PM

Don't judge happiness by someone else's smiles, Make happiness from your own smiles.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Sep 21, 2008, 01:17 PM

Okay hun, your going to have to face these sad facts. A lot of men out there are complete s. From the standards you say you'd apreteate for a relationship I'd try to find a partner out of one of your best friends, someone you share things in common with and is reasonable in the sense that they actually apreteate you and what you are into. Someone who looks for compassion more the sexuality and attraction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions on love making [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my question is about improving my sexlife. Lately my boyfriend and I have been having sex less frequently and its frustrating me. Were both always horny but because he's been working a lot he hasn't been able to "perform" as well as he usually can -that I totally understand. What I...

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

Love making after pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

My wife recently gave birth three weeks ago. How long should I wait before we start making love. Her birth was a normal birth??

Painfull love making [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis. Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really...

I am an unlucky guy [ 8 Answers ]

I want to die because nothing is fair with me I am 13 years old and my teacher hates me and my friends blame on me that I am a bad guy and I am a bunker please help me

View more questions Search