Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheilahtvan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Home A/C Blower
    What could be wrong with our A/C system when the blower will not shut off?

Sep 20, 2008, 07:35 PM

How do I shut off my blower in my home, even after it reaches the set temp it continues to run, we changed the batteries in the digital
    Thermostat and it continued to run.

Sep 20, 2008, 07:42 PM

My A/C Blower will not shut off, what is wrong?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 04:49 AM
    If the thermostat is on auto and the fan will not shut off the blower relay is stuck and needs to be replaced. Sometimes you can tap on it and it will free up as a temporary fix. But it will need to be replaced

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1/3 home owner family estate. Can I borrow with home as colatural? [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers and I each own 1/3 of estate property that we want to sale in the near future. Is it possible I could get a loan based on my 1/3 of the estate? With consent of brothers, and how would they be effected?

Home A/C blower fan will not shut off in Cool Mode [ 2 Answers ]

My blower runs continuously in Cool Mode with Fan in Auto mode. Unit achieves set temperature but fan continues to run. Selecting + 2 degrees above desired temp. will shut off fan. Is the problem a blower relay limit switch? In heat mode it works OK.

Price estimate range on blower/fan for LP COLEMAN MOBILE HOME FURNACE [ 1 Answers ]

I am on a fixed income and need to know the approximate price range to Replace the blower/fan on the Coleman Mobile Home Furnace Model #7680A Series 856, 80,000 BTU /HR input 64,000 BTU Bonnet Capacity Blower Part # recommended are: 7670-692 Med. 7660 - 693 Med. 7670-693 Med. Over the...

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search