Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjwelter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Does California and Florida reciprocate criminal records?
    I am a convicted felon in Florida (simple drug possesion) and have heard that if I move to California, it will not follow me because California does not recognize or communicate with Florida's legal system. I also heard New York is the same. Does anyone know anything about this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 02:16 PM

Why would you think that there is NCIC? For just that reason... to track criminals in other states.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 03:34 PM

Convictions follow you everywhere. Recently my cousin was arrested in Virginia for warrant he had in New York.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2008, 04:11 PM

All of the states use the NCIC system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal records exsponge [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get my criminal record exsponged

Infraction in criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

I have an infraction in my criminal record (Driving w/o driver's license) It reads: DISPO: convicted Conviction status: infraction Fine: $100 I wanted to expunge this, but I talked to a lawyer, and she said that infractions can not be expunged and that infractions...

Criminal records in canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I wasn't thinking properly back then, 12 years ago I caught shoplifting small amount of merchant at the bay store in canada, a security guard took me the back room and take my id and so on , they said they will call the police but police never show up and 30 min so they let me go and...

Criminal Records in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

How do they work? Once you have one what are your options? How long does it stay, what jobs are restricted is there any way to get rid of it? Thank you :)

Criminal Records [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted get a clarification on what will show up if an potential employer was to do a criminal search. If I was charged with an indictable offence, but have not been found guilty and is still in the process of the courts, will this show up on the criminal history background check? What if...

View more questions Search