Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilj2323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Picks and defense
    OK old coach, can you help me?
    I am a good player, I have a good shot and decent defense, I can finish drives pretty well. I am 5 '7 and have been playing for 5 years or so. I want to know when do I set picks or screens? And when do I know I have the shot? I also want tips on good defense. Thanks
    AWade Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 04:09 PM

I got some advice if you want it...

Picks and screens are for opening up players for new oppurtunities...

Here are some situations you should look for-->

-when you see that a player is having a hard time getting around a defender
    -when you see a good matchup where you can double up on a defender, or when th defense has a weak spot on a certain side.
    -when a game is on the line and a good shot attempt is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DUI Defense [ 9 Answers ]

I was accused of DUI in Los Angeles County. The main facts I have in my favour are: 1. The police did not actually stop me because my car was out of gas. 2. The car was not turned on. 3. The keys were not in the ignition. 4. The police can not prove when I stopped driving. 5. The...

Boyfriend criticizes, analyzes, nit picks so much! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi OK, I have a huge similar situation! My boyfriend nit picks really bad! He gets bugged out if I put the sponge on the sink after I wash dishes instead of in the sink. He got upset because I put the toilet paper downside to grab instead of upside. He'll start cleaning and then gets mad because I...

Obama picks Biden [ 18 Answers ]

Joe Biden thinks Obama is a "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" .Obama is rewarding this devotion by picking Biden as his VEEP . It's official ;the text message has been received. A stuffed shirt and an empty suit... perfect together! ...

My GSD won't eat, picks out meat [ 13 Answers ]

Hey I had just adpopted a dog yesterday she is a Yr old White German Shepherd named Blanca . When I brought her home she was kind of scared but she quickly got use to the family. She took a nap, explored the house and just got use to the house pretty quikly. But when I Tried to feed her...

Self Defense [ 11 Answers ]

In a state where you do not have a duty to retreat if attacked in home, or any place you have the right to be, and it is lawful to carry a concealed weapon for self defense purposes, my sons friend was assaulted by a person walking by my sons truck. Story-My son and his friend were on the way out...

View more questions Search