Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahimburg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Medical billing on line courses
    Are thereany extremely reputable on line courses for medical billing. And is it still in demand or out sourced?
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Sep 20, 2008, 10:30 PM

Look for a school better. More expensive, but better to have hands on. You will also need to learn medical terminology and coding.

Most of the people we hire have not had formal training. They also started a clerks and learned and moved their way up. Including myself 20 years ago.

Good luck
    SusanDay11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 10:34 AM
    I also had the same question but I found a Youtube Video yesterday that set everything in perspective for me and I think it will help you too.

The video's title is: Online Medical Billing Courses | How To Evaluate Them

The description states: This online medical billing courses and how to evaluate them video is a medical billing business consultant & mentor's overview of what you MUST consider before enrolling in any online medical billing courses to either:

Gain employment or Start your own home based medical billing business.

Here are the direct links to the videos:

Online Medical Billing Courses | How To Evaluate Them = youtu.be/DgFsyV42828

Online Medical Billing Courses PART 2 = youtu.be/ol3bQEWkU2Y

Online Medical Billing Courses PART 3 = youtu.be/IEg_mfqLqwY

Susan Day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Insurance Billing [ 5 Answers ]

How can a nurse practitioner see patients and bill all claims under the physicians billing information. The NP has provider numbers. Is there anyway this is correct or is there any exception. Even many times he's playing golf and not supervising the NP. Please help Thank you in advance

Medical Billing/ Coding [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to become a medical biller/coder and work from my home. I am getting my associate's degree in healthcare administration right now as a starting point. I know that I need to get certified, but I do not know how I would go about doing that. How would I get my certification and is there...

Medical billing [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a theft by deception felony 3 years ago. I am currently in school for medical billing and coding, I just want to know if I should even bother going. Would I be able to find a job with this felony on my record?

Medical Billing Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give some examples of writing a great intro letter introducing my business to physicians office. I am trying to build my client base and I thought I would start by sending out a intro letter and pamphlet. Thank you. TRA:)

View more questions Search