Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 20, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Immigration Detail
    A teacher went to Australia in 2005 on PR basis and on sponsorship by her Aunt. She came back to India in 2006, she again went to Australia in 2006. She is BA Bed MBA. She was teacher in Australia. Now she is in India.

Is she getting any unemployment allowance during her absence?
    Is she a PR in Australia on basis of constitution?
    Kindly detail.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Nobody can tell from info given. Standard rules.. if she becomes permanent resident, she is entitled to all benefits available, but leaving the country is normally not allowed when you are receiving unemployment benefits. You're supposed to be seeking for new employment. Please verify with concerned AUS authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration law (greencard) [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anyway how a person who enterd the usa illegally could get a green card by working paper from an employer, I know that there is a penalty of leaving the country ten years but Ill like to know if there is any law that could waive that penalty, plese advise.

Immigration law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend had a criminal offence and was sentence for 3 months,this was over 10years years ago,now were planning to emigrate to canada and was wondering if this offence will stop us from going,please help:)

Let me detail it better [ 1 Answers ]

How possible is it to get pregnant on your period and could it mean I'm pregnant if my period stopped right after I had sex?

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Turkish Friend Who Came To England 4 Years Ago She Was Married In Turkey Then Her Husband Brought Her To England Her Husband Is An English Citizen And Whilst In England She Has Had 2 Sons She Only Has His Family Here And They Have Told Her That She Has No Rights In This Country Can U...

View more questions Search