Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tushar1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Choosing usa universities
    Dear sir

Please suggest me a university in the united states of america .I want to do phd in organic chemistry .I have planned to take GRE TOEFL . My academic percentage is 80%

Please reply
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 05:11 AM
    There are thousands here. I'm thinking that there ought to be an advisor at your current school to help you with some suggestions. You should check.

Alos, you'll need to narrow down some preferences, like
    Tuition amount
    Reputability of the organic chemistry program
    Size of the university, etc.
    Bball12587 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 01:32 PM
    I agree with above
    You have to look at all the things you want in the school. Size of campus and student body, size of classes, visit schools as well. It might not be as important for grad students as it is for undergrads but I still think environment of a school is important. Ex. Some schools are very intense while others are very laid back.
    Collegeboard.com can give you basic information about some schools, but I do not know if they give much for grad schools because it is more for undergrads.

p.s. brown is a great school if you want to be in the east.
    I have to rep my school (but do not judge by my message... my mood at the moment is quick responses lol)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2006, 01:37 PM
    If you are a foreign student, GA TECH has a great PhD program in your field. They also have wonderful programs for foreign students.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help in choosing between three fans [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all - new to the forum and have looked around a bit, but haven't found what I am looking for yet. My issue is this: I am getting a new condo that is very urban/loft in design, so I want to install fans to match stylistically. However, with 16 foot ceilings, I also want a fan that is functional...

Choosing a thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to change my thermostat to a digital one. Propblem is, I don't know what to get. I don't know to get one for a heat pump, or central heat and air, If they both heat and cool with indoor and outdoor units, how do you know what I have? I have seen some thermostats for 2 stage systems,...

Choosing a router. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend a good wired router for my home network? I have 3 PCs, 2 WIN XP SP2, 1 WIN 98SE. I also have a Speedstream 5100 DSL modem. I'm thinking maybe firewalled for extra security. So far I've put my eye on the Linksys BEFSX41. ANY suggestions are apreciated. Thank you!! :)

Choosing Hard Disk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to buy a new hard disk, but I don't have much knowledge in this field. I would like to ask your opinion on choosing the best hard disk. I have take a look on the quatation of this particular computer store in my area. There are two choice that in my mind 1. 40GB Maxtor ATA...

View more questions Search