Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppetman Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Green? Vampire's Head Rolls Down Stairs
    When I was young, I watched some of a vampire movie. I think that the movie was made during the 80's.

It seems as if many scenes were fuzzy. Some of the scenes may have been blurry.

Anyway, I think that the vampire had a greenish face. Finally, the vampire is beheaded and his head slowly rolls down stairs.

I have been wondering about this movie for quite a time. I would appreciate any help.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Sep 20, 2008, 06:45 AM

Salem's Lot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steal head from the stairs to add flour space above [ 7 Answers ]

I'm renovating my third floor. I wanted to add floor space by closing in some the opening for the staircase coming into the room. The floor joist surrounding the stairs are 2x8 they run the full 15 feet of the house and go into the brick on the North and South exterior wall. To fill in some of...

Home made Rolls (Yeast) [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my yeast rolls to market. These are homemade yeast rolls. Every time I make them people want to buy them. Everyone keeps telling me to get these in the store. Any suggestions on how to sell the recipe or manufacture to get into the market place.

My wife rolls her eyes and laughs at me. What's up with that? [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my wife keep laughing at me? She read this message I took from the answering machine and she won't stop laughing. I just don't get it. I'm no dummy. Looks like a prank call to me...

Sausage rolls/Bero cookbook [ 3 Answers ]

I am married to a Yorkshireman who has lived in the US for two years. I am desperate to have a recipe for sausage rolls and any other "Yorkshire" recipes. I also have tried to find a way to get a Bero cookbook with no success. Help please!

View more questions Search