Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donaldmgoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Georgia Credit Card Laws
    Does Georgia law require signed applications for issuance of credit cards?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldmgoff View Post
    Does Georgia law require signed applications for issuance of credit cards?

I'm not aware of any State where you can't get a credit card based on a voice acceptance - I'm curious to see if anyone knows.

That's the reason the phone calls are taped.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 07:35 AM

You may get credit cards over the phone, over the internet and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of Limitations on Credit Card Debt -Georgia [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting calls from "Lawyers" regarding a credit card balance from 2002, the last payment I made on the card was Jun 02, 2003. They now say my balance is over $9k I have asked many times verbally and by writing and by fax for copies of proof of the debt but they cannot provide me with...

Texas Laws on Credit Card Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

I was served papers saying that Discover has sued me. I never received an intent to sue letter or anything. I got behind on some payments last year, brought the account up to current last November, then called them for help lowering my 29% interest rate. They would not lower it or help me in...

Credit Card Garnishment - State of Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know what are my recourses... can a credit card company garnish your wages for an uncollected debt? If I can't reach an agreement with the collection agency that's been hired. Approximately how long is the process? When/if sued do I get to go to court before the judge? Have you...

Are there laws credit card companies must follow... [ 1 Answers ]

Regarding an account going to collections? My Ex-fiance owed the total bill on my Sears account. He was supposed to notify me if he couldn't make the payments so that I could. Needless to say, he stopped making them or wasn't even covering any late payment fees and I was never notified of what...

View more questions Search