Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smile4me873 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
    2 felonies no future?
    I have been convicted of 2 possession of a controlled substance charges and I was wondering what I am still allowed to go to school for. If anyone can help me or have any links to some sites I can go to I would appreciate it. I have a two year old daughter an no work history except dancing and no schooling past my GED. please help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smile4me873
    i have been convicted of 2 possesion of a controlled substance charges and i was wondering what i am still allowed to go to school for. if anyone can help me or have any links to some sites i can go to i would appreciate it. i have a two year old daughter an no work history except dancing and no schooling past my GED. please help!

Felony convictions won't keep you out of school.

Felony convictions can keep you out of professions that require professional licenses. Usually anything involving handling drugs (for example, nursing) will be out of the question for you.

What major are you considering and what type of school? Many colleges will not accept you with a GED.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Hello smile:

Nahhh. You can do anything you want. If, for example, you can't get a realtors license, you can OWN a real estate company and HIRE licensed agents. It's better that way too..

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a job have 2 Felonies [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I get a job anywhere with the felonies on my record?

Felonies and passports [ 3 Answers ]

I have two felonies one is theft in the second degree that happened in 2001 the other is idently theft in July of 2007 I will be off probation in July of 2008 I am tryint to go on a disney cruise with my family in October of 2008 I want to know how hard or if its imposstble to obtain a passport...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Does Past felonies affect future court dates. [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking someone to court who has a history of past and present felonies some were reduced, But all were seen by a judge , One is still pending. If I wanted can as use these criminal charges as a show of their charater

Convicted Felonies [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to know if there is any way that I am able to get a job with my past criminal record?

View more questions Search