Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niehauslisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Drywall costs
    How much is the average cost to drywall a house and does that cost cover taping and mud, and
    Sanding?
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Sep 19, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Drywalling an entire house will depend on number of rooms, drywall panels that will be used but should include the taping and mudding and make ready for just the texture and paint.

This average will vary significantly between different areas of the country and level of expertise that you hire. Additionally, if you live in an area where workers are unionized, you will pay more.

The best bet is to call around and get an estimate of your local area.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 11:17 AM
    In my area most guys charge about $9-10 per sheet to hand tape and sand, materials not included. They really great guys do almost no sanding and can blend in the edge with a damp sponge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixed costs vs. Variable costs [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answers. -Classify each of the following items of factory overhead as either a fixed or a variable cost. (Include any costs you consider to be semivariable within the variable category) a. Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances b....

How do variable costs and fixed costs differ [ 4 Answers ]

How do variable and fixed costs differ?

New drywall meets old painted/textured drywall [ 3 Answers ]

I am finally finished with a 10 foot addition to the 2 bedrooms at the front of my home. Once the additional was final on the exterior, ie: masonry walls, roof framing, sheathing, etc. I was left with the final task of removing the original exterior mas. Wall down to the floorline. Once this was...

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

Step variable costs vs fixed costs [ 1 Answers ]

step variable costs vs fixed costs

View more questions Search