Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazoume Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Diamond 1200 plus is not working
    My scanner diamond 1200 plus is not working. It works with windows 98 or 2000 and I have windows vista. How can I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2008, 03:00 AM
    Sorry to say, but it doesn't look like there a Vista driver for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am experiencing some problems with my scanner, a packard bell diamond 1200 plus. It has been working fine for months however when I recently came to use it, a message came up saying it could not locate the scanner and that it is not connected to the PC. I checked it and it is connected and...

Hardware packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner [ 1 Answers ]

My packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner will not scan it is pluged in and installed and my PC says it is not pluged in we have unistalled and reinstalled but comes back with the same

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've recently bought a new laptop which has Windows Vista 32 OS. I have tried to install the software to run my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus scanner but the disc is only for XP. I have run a system check on the driver and the scanner operates but I need the software to run it. Can you help....

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus flat bed scanner [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have one of the above scanners. Since I upgraded to Windows Xp Pro I cannot get it to scan. When I look in System Manager it says that the scanner is installed OK and the icon shows on the My Computer screen Is this a problem with my scanner or my USB installation? Anybody any ideas or...

Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a new laptop and want to install this scanner but have lost the disc. I have been informed by a salesperson in Pc world that I won't be able to get another one. Can anyone tell me in PLAIN ENGLISH how to install without a disc Many Thanks

View more questions Search