Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sprite318 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 01:58 PM
    New careers?
    I am having a hard time making a career choice. The one I have doesn't make enough for me and my children to survive on. I am ready to go back to school or do whatever it takes to get a better job but can't spend my whole life taking classes that I will never benefit from. Please help me make my decision.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Nov 19, 2004, 02:14 AM
    Right career
    Hi there

Only you can make the right choice for your career. You have to really sit down and think about it. If you can do something that really interests you, you will make a massive success of it and probably make a lot of money in the process. You YOU can make this decision.

Regards
    Peanuts
    JohnOP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Hi Sprite318,

You can find a large selection of professional business courses in various fields across the UK at findcourses.co.uk

As Peanuts said, you need to make the choice yourself, but perhaps if you see some of the options available, it might make the choice easier.

Good luck,
    John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a new career. Is there a way for me to find the top careers. I don't want the top careers that require a lot of education. I was thinking of going to school for massage therepy or maybe being a manicurist. I know I would enjoy these things. I don't want to put all of my energy...

Careers working for NASA [ 1 Answers ]

My future career dream is to someday work for NASA and be involved in space research and space exploration, but I don't want to become an astronaut. Is there anyone who has worked for NASA, or are planning to, or just know a lot about it, and who could give me information on different careers that...

Best careers? [ 2 Answers ]

?I am in a situation where I am noe a single mother. I am in the education field as a teachers aide and of course the money isn't enough to survive on. I am willing to go back to college but I can't spend years there. What about vocational schools? I also don't want to waste my time taking a bunch...

View more questions Search