Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Iam Married From Last 4 Years But Couldnot Conceive Yet.my Periods Delays Sometimes But Pregnancy Doesn't Happen . Ihave Also Got My Medical Test Done Which Is Ok N My Husbands Report Is Also Fine . Suggest Wat To Do Next To Have Pregnancy Fast .
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Why do you need to get pregnant fast? If the doctor stated you were both fine then relax and you will get pregnant when the time is right or get a second opinon.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
    If you have been trying to conceive for four years, and all seems to be fine, you may want to have additional testing done. Did you go to a reproductive endocrinologist or your regular doctor? Did they do just initial testing or was more thorough testing done?
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2008, 01:59 PM
    If u want to get pregnant look on the computer there is a lot of useful tips on how to get pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and implatation question?! [ 2 Answers ]

heya please answer this... well I started the pill in october(middle of month)... and finshed at the end because we decidied to get pregnant... (my brothers girlfriend got pregnant just after coming off pill) I had a "period" the 2 days after(started-2nd november) and I finshed 6th.. I had sex...

Pregnancy Question [ 15 Answers ]

When a lady first becomes pregnant. A month goes by. Is it normal to feel a stretching sensation on the lower left side of the abdomenom?

Pregnancy Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been told recently that bloodtype has to do with falling pregnant, you have to have possitiive and a negative? Is this true? My partner and I are both negative, does that mean we can never have a baby? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards sglen

Another pregnancy question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Have to ask this question cause it's been on my mind quite some time and driving me mad. I have all the symptoms now, that I had in my pregnancy 8 months ago. Now I feel I am nearing delivery. I can even feel movement in my belly (doesn't feel like gas). But I've had...

View more questions Search