Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matraklirahn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie
    Hi all

I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal.

I saw the trailer for it and remember it had anthropomorphic kangaroos in it that were martial artists. All had a certain element (ie: fire, water, air etc.. ) that they either mastered or were given. This kid was the final element and they went round fighting this big bad thing or dude.

Can anyone remember the name of the film, and if so please can you let me know, as I a) really want to watch it and b) its something that I have been trying to find for about 8 years now.

Thanks in advance
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

May 16, 2006, 04:52 AM
    Hi Matraklirahn,
    Welcome to the site. I believe this is the movie you are looking for:

Plot Summary for Warriors of Virtue (1997)

Sounds like they were trying to capitalize on the popularity of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I do have a vague remembrance of this film though. Anyhow, I hope this is the film you are looking for. Take care. :)
    matraklirahn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2006, 05:39 AM
    That it is, thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Movie made in the 90's about a kids closet [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Iv'e been thinking about this movie since forever it's from the early 80's maybe the 90's.. so here I go... I remember the movies main character was a little boy and he had a closet in his bedroom, at night there was a blue glowing light (he was scared of his closet) he went to...

View more questions Search