Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thnaigaiarasu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 11:45 PM
    How to write service charge increase letter to customers
    We are having our own pest control services business, recently after petrol rates hike by the government our pesticides and transportations are increased... we like to write a letter to all our regular customers to request to increase our charges in polite,clean,good way help us to write a letter please.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Hi, thnaigaiarasu!

I'm not so sure that you need to go to the trouble and expense of writing a separate letter describing why you are raising your prices some. If it were me, I would put on my regular billing sheets that I or we, have found it necessary to increase prices by such and such an amount due to the rise in the price of gasoline. We appreciate your understanding about this.

I'm sure that everyone would understand.
    davinmilss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 09:09 PM
    A person can easily write a rate increase letter by settling with the rate of increase. The dates should also be implemented. The letter should address changes in the price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a increase letter? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning business and I need to go up on the price for services. How should I go about writing an increase letter.

How do write a Increase in Rate letter for small business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day Madam/Sir I would like a sample rate letter if you can please assist me. Cheers!:)

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Advise my customers of a price increase [ 2 Answers ]

Can I please have a sample letter to advise my customers of a price increase

Letter of rate increase to existing mow customers [ 1 Answers ]

Need suggestions of letter format for rate increase on existing mow/ landscape customers

View more questions Search