Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Is he secretly gay!
    So one day I'm in a chat with one of my friends this guys lets call him D well d' invites people from his list and I start talking to one of his friends (lets call him T) online so I never seen him before but he go's to my friend d's college so we talk this goes on for like 3 years we just become online friends. So after a while he keeps saying he wants to see me.. im not big on internet hookups but since he knows my fried D I know in real life I tell D if he certain this guy is cool he says yea but he has a history of getting a lot of girls on campus. I meet him he is very good looking ! He could definitely be a male model 6'2.. he can dress etc.

Then I find out he prefers cats then dogs.. has a "unique" way of dressing in person and has a very sarcastic way of speech. We have fun he does little things to get close to me blah blah then we go into conversation and he starts telling me how he is flexible from soccer and being the goalie? I'm like OK then he says he can do a split and to me its not a turn on then I say " you are so gay" in a playful voice and he says let me prove I'm not and tires to be funny. But it does not really seem like he got upset about me saying that or maybe he just didn't take it to heart.. but he did kept repeating you think I'm really gay?

Well here is a list of things that made me think he is gay.. has been gay or soon will be

He likes cats and hates dogs - I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY THAT'S WEIRD TO ME
    Can dress - very different from guys around here he likes the fitted pants look he says baggy pants are "tacky" I some what agree
    Very sarcastic/ animated faces- he's dramatic when he talks
    Can do the splits - in his defense says because of soccer
    Like the color purple - in his defense it means royolty
    Walks weird - I think he is bowlegged but its not extreme
    When we were looking at posters in the cd store and I saw one of johnny depp and was like oh sexy he said not to be gay or anything but johnny depp is a pretty good looking guy " I said your so gay and walked away

He says he never approaches girls they always come up to him

Things made me think he is straight

He wouldn't stop starring at me kept asking why I couldn't look at him( its because he was to damn tall)
    Tried to kiss me about 100 times-succeeded like 3 times
    Says he enjoys giving girls oral very much - wants to do it on me
    Was a little to touchy feely at the end of the date - I had to hit a couple hands
    History of getting a lot of girls ( but what does that really mean)

OK that's all I have to say.. what you guys think
    Stephen09 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 08:14 PM
    wow you completely read this man wrong. He isn't gay. Look at your list of gay signs... dresses good? That means he cares about how he presents himself (maturity). Says johnny depp is good looking... well he is.. and if a male is OK with his heterosexuality he can feel safe saying so because he has nothing to prove to himself. Walks weird.. so what? Sarcasm and facial expressions? Obviously this is how he tries to be funny... its normal AND essential to emphasize expressions and sarcasm in humor... this man sounds straight. He likes giving oral to women, had hands on you, tried to kiss you.. what other signs of heterosexualness do you need??

anymore questions let me know!

Sep 17, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I haven't really thought about the dresses good = maturity it is a possibility but the splits conversation which caught me off guard( and he brought up) really freaked me out.. maybe its cause I'm use to other types of guys but I'm not convinced! Maybe he is not gay there are so gay tendencies... his facial expressions were far from masculine they were quite feminine if I do say so myself... o goody he is texten me as I type.. this would suck if he got on this site
    Stephen09 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 08:43 PM
    All right I can see where you think he has some gay tendencies but a lot of men do... and like you said, your not used to that type. As far as the splits, its possibly just to impress you in bed... I could be wrong about his sexuality, but it sounds like your reading him the wrong way if he wants to sleep with you!

Sep 17, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Good comebacks.. he was talking about sexual things when he expressed that he can do the splits (which is still a terrible turn off and I never want to see) I think I'm convinced he might not be gay after all, come to think about it without me picking at his flaws I had a really good time.. I must have to be openly talking about sex( which won't happen in a billion years) and other things with him

Thanks! Stephen09
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Let's see:
    • Dresses very different from guys around here...
    • Very sarcastic/ animated faces- hes dramatic when he talks
    • Can do the splits
    • Walks weird - i think he is bowlegged but its not extreme

Maybe he's just a cowboy?
    hellokittykat Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2008, 11:13 PM

If he says he's straight,
    Then act as if he is.
    If's he's secretly gay, let him come out at his own pace!
    He's telling you he finds you attractive, that's quite straight, and he's making moves on you. I have a lot of gay frieds and if he was really gay, he's wouldn't want to kiss you 'in that way'
    Johnny Depp is a good looking man and maybe this guy is comphtable enough with his sexuality that h can admit that.
    DO you know how hard it is to find a guy like the one your friends with!
    So be his friend, or be his lover
    But stop acusing him of being gay goddamn it!
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Sep 22, 2008, 11:44 PM

OK, why do you care if he is gay or not?? From your original post I get the feeling that you two are just friends. If you are not trying to pursue a relationship with him then just go with the flow. The guy that I went to prom with was gay (my boyfriend was away at college), I knew that he was gay, but he wasn't ready to come out. I see him nine years later and he is no longer Terrence, he is Taylor. He thought that I would be shocked and I told him that I knew all along. He asked me why didn't I confront him with it? I asked him if he would have told me the truth? He said no and then went on to say that if I would have asked him then he probably would have gotten upset. I told him that I knew that he would come out eventually, and that it wasn't up to me to make him feel uncomfortable. I was just there to be his friend. In conclusion, how would knowing if your friend is gay or not affect your relationship? Because it shouldn't. I mean knowing if he's a serial killer that's one thing, but him being gay, that shouldn't concern you.

But wait, wait a minute... HE LIKES CATS?? OH MY GOD!! I have to call my boyfriend up right now and confront him. He's got to be homosexual. That's it I'm ending my relationship right now. I'm just being facetious.

Sep 23, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fjsmith81 View Post
    OK, why do you care if he is gay or not??? From your original post I get the feeling that you two are just friends. If you are not trying to pursue a relationship with him then just go with the flow. The guy that I went to prom with was gay (my boyfriend was away at college), I knew that he was gay, but he wasn't ready to come out. I see him nine years later and he is no longer Terrence, he is Taylor. He thought that I would be shocked and I told him that I knew all along. He asked me why didn't I confront him with it? I asked him if he would have told me the truth? He said no and then went on to say that if I would have asked him then he probably would have gotten upset. I told him that I knew that he would come out eventually, and that it wasn't up to me to make him feel uncomfortable. I was just there to be his friend. In conclusion, how would knowing if your friend is gay or not affect your relationship? Because it shouldn't. I mean knowing if he's a serial killer that's one thing, but him being gay, that shouldn't concern you.

But wait, wait a minute....HE LIKES CATS??? OH MY GOD!!!! I have to call my boyfriend up right now and confront him. He's got to be homosexual. That's it I'm ending my relationship right now. I'm just being facetious.

He wants to purse a relationship with me ? Why wouldn't I want to know if he's gay has been gay or has secret desire's to be with men lol be serious!. I don't give a if he's gay and he just wants to be friends.. but when I comes to who going to be with you have got to kidding me I don't want no man on the down low!! Hey if you think that info is not important in your relationships then hey do you... excuse me for wanting to know who I talk to
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 09:49 AM

Well if he does laundry and cooks, no doubt, *** honestly, how silly, really, professional men care about their looks, educated men have a different sense of humor than the bar troll. A soccer goalie talk about a tough hard position, and you laught it off as a gay position.

Let me see you found perhaps the best catch of your life and you insult him by calling him gay. Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park and start meeting more people of different types

Sep 23, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    well if he does laundry and cooks, no doubt, *** honestly, how silly, really, professional men care about thier looks, educated men have a different sense of humor than the bar troll. A soccer goalie talk about a tough hard position, and you laught it off as a gay possition.

Let me see you found perhaps the best catch of your life and you insult him by calling him gay. Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park and start meeting more people of different types
    Tralior park? How moronic > lol you humor me I only date educated men and I have met many professionals but he is oddly strange... " the best catch of my life " how cliché.. if you haven't noticed there ARE INDEED MEN ON THE DOWN LOW.. why don't you stick to answering questions you think you know about Christianity Expert?. I swear some of you people absolutely know nothing about men.. then again most of you can't read because me and the first person who answered already analyzed this situation.. I don't even know why I posted this.. your opinions really don't matter to me because you all show that your easily are swayed by first impressions.. maybe I over analyze situations (and I do) but I rather analyze then be caught up with a mirage of unrealistic circumstances. But of course most of you people get swayed by your reproductive organs and sorry I don't

Sep 23, 2008, 12:04 PM
    So do you want to be with him or not? It really doesn't matter if he wants to be with you and you don't want to be with him. If you have no intent of being with him then mind your own business. I did not insult you, I made a joke about myself, and I did not invite you to chime in on the joke. Furthermore, how ignorant are you to think that just because a man likes cats that he is gay. So do you like dogs?? Because if you do then according to your gay guidelines you must be a butch lesbian. Men on the downlow are men that you would never be able to guess in a million years are gay. Hence on the downlow. Who do you think they are keeping that secret from, their wives, girlfriends, family, and children.

Newsflash honey this is a forum. If you don't like the responses to your questions then keep them to yourself. You have absolutely no right to throw a temper tantrum, because you don't hear what you want to. Btw Christianity experts do know a thing or two about relationships, hence the reason people go to their pastor for marriage counseling.

Now Good luck and have a wonderful day:)

Mind my business ? Isn't this my topic.. your simply insulting yourself.. . are you really that slow ? If you don't know what your talking about then you shouldn't try to give advice.. lets see he wants to get to know me he wants to be my man? Why wouldn't I want to know about his true sexual orientation.. it can't be that complicated to understand honey... and yes the women who marry the men on the down low are the ones like you who think everything on OK on the surface.. why ? Because your to dumb to really get to know them its OK.. I find it rather disgusting but you sound like you would quite enjoy it :).. plus this topic means nothing anyway because as of now I refuse to pick up his phone calls and moved on to dating a physicians Assistant so my life is wonderful as you can see and if there something I don't like about him I will simply refuse to talk to him.. unlike you I won't settle for anything less . Yes this is an OPEN forum and if you say something rather idiotic I have the right the reply... "btw" Christianity experts know a thing or to about Christian relationships... even though I am a christian if I wasn't that wouldn't be much helpful now would it... by referring that someone shouldn't look in the tralior park is not very Christian like hopefully you would agree if not I would condemn you of having the same class as him for that low class statement.. Good day :rolleyes:

Sep 23, 2008, 12:17 PM

For those of you who must defend there bf's husbands or whoever cat loving pleasures the truth is its feminine to many quality.2 many feminine characteristics will indicate something of course there's always that metro sexual thing and that could be a case and as my forum stated he had more then one thing wrong with him , to be frank stop stating that your lover is a cat lover because that's not the point and I really don't care and if you don't care about my topic simple don't reply.. don't get upset with me I have been known to be rather combative in conversations I am a debater so don't be surprised or get offended and for the "lady" who called me a I would like to say you and very tasteless and tacky :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 12:28 PM

You have a lot to learn about people in general, and honestly, putting people into a group without knowing them, is a big mistake.

Hey if you want to know if he is gay, ask him, and be done with it. But in today's world gay, and bisexual, are different so don't be so fast to put labels on people, before you find out where they personally stand.

I love cats, (allergic though) and the color purple, but ask my wife, there is nothing gay about me, and so what if it was?

Your lists are funny, but far from factual. Not a lot of gay people in your neighborhood I see.

Sep 23, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You have a lot to learn about people in general, and honestly, putting people into a group without knowing them, is a big mistake.

Hey if you wanna know if he is gay, ask him, and be done with it. but in todays world gay, and bisexual, are different so don't be so fast to put labels on people, before you find out where they personally stand.

I love cats, (allergic though) and the color purple, but ask my wife, there is nothing gay about me, and so what if it was?

Your lists are funny, but far from factual. Not a lot of gay people in your neighborhood I see.

You have just missed the point... keep it moving lol

Sep 23, 2008, 12:54 PM
    You're obviously a child. I think you went off on a tangent with your rants and raves.

You only date educated men, huh? By the way that you puff your chest out and yell that you only date educated professional men, and then turn around and say a physician's assistant I am willing to guess that you don't have that much education yourself. Just from your original post I can tell what type of person you are.

Yes, mind your own business. It may be your trivial post, but it is his life and choice.
    What's wrong with having people on the same level as yourself.. you have your "Bf" and I have.. everything else looks, money , intelligence why can't I have the same ? WHO CARES IF HE WANTS TO BE WITH ME HIS BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS SO STOP TALKING REALLY LOL maybe you let your boyfriend run around sucking face with other guys but I wouldn't dare.. and I can tell that your absolutely disgusted by me because of my confidence get over it really... where would I meet educated men oooohhh college that I attend!. part time a volunteer at the cancer center.. I don't see what's wrong with the person I am :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 03:26 PM

Your to young, inexperienced, and generally full of yourself, to even notice that your attitude is what holding you back. To put your unrealistic preconceived notions on someone without the benefit of honest dialog, is childish, and inaccurate.

So why don you take your looks money, and the brains you claim to have and use them for something other than be snide and snooty to those answering your dumb azz question.

Then you can learn SOMETHING BESIDES HOW TO BE A BRAT.

As you say, keep it moving.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 04:16 PM

Wow, someone is sure full of herself.

OP, why would good looking intelligent men put up with a snotty little girl like you?

I know you think that you're all that and a bag of chips, but really honey, not so much.

You are judgemental and ill informed. Read your list of reasons you think this guy is gay. How old are you, 11, 12? Next you'll be telling us that he has his ear pierced and that means he's gay.

I say let him go, you're way too high maintenance.

Good luck.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 04:36 PM

And now, for something totally different:

Sep 23, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Wow, someone is sure full of herself.

OP, why would good looking intelligent men put up with a snotty little girl like you?

I know you think that you're all that and a bag of chips, but really honey, not so much.

You are judgemental and ill informed. Read your list of reasons why you think this guy is gay. How old are you, 11, 12? Next you'll be telling us that he has his ear pierced and that means he's gay.

I say let him go, you're way too high maintenance.

Good luck.
    I'm to high maintenance? Lol thank you ill take that as a compliment.. but hey I'm a snob but guys love me? and I don't have sex with them ? I wonder why they must not think I'm a snob maybe I sound like one to ignorant people hence... your statement.. and you're a sad little women who should grow up and stop name calling.. if you could read you could see I said he I don't pick up his calls he's not on my level... do you need a man maybe you could have him... want my sloppy seconds?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

McCain: I'd Spy on Americans Secretly Too! [ 22 Answers ]

McCain: I'd Spy on Americans Secretly, Too | Threat Level from Wired.com C'mon my neighbours to the south, is this what you really want?

FiancŽ secretly taking Viagra [ 10 Answers ]

I just found out my fiancé who is 64 years old is secretly taking Viagra. I am 47 years old and have a very healthy sexual appetite. He knew this before we got engaged. We did not always have sexual intercourse but he would always satisfy me orally or through mutual masturbation. Lately I've...

View more questions Search