Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitzi101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Nauseas throwing up
    Lately I been feel like very sick like I'm going to throw up and nausea's and when I move around I get the same feeling why is that ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Do you think you are pregnant? How long has this condition been going on?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Could you have the flu?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just throwing this out there. [ 3 Answers ]

I know I'm not a real 'active' member of AMHD, but it has really helped me to begin my weight loss. I don't post much, but I'm on here almost everyday reading posts, and answers, and putting different tips together, while being motivated all at the same time. I have tried to diet more times than I...

Vertigo And nauseas [ 3 Answers ]

This morning I had a cup of sugarless green tea after eating some food. Some minutes after I felt a heavyness come over me like I was hynpnotised. ( I was listening to a mini sample, but I'm sure it wasn't enough to take effect). I then felt really sick and cold sweatin only on my face. I was so...

Nauseas [ 7 Answers ]

I have been feeling EXTREMLEY nauseas for about 3 days now, I haven't changed my diet and my stomach does not hurt. I am not stressed either, I am very content. I am very sensitive to certain smells, like pretzels. I have yet to actually throw up. So this morning, I took a pregnancy test and it was...

My dog is throwing up [ 7 Answers ]

We don't have the money to take my puppy to the vet this week and I can't find a vet that will let me pay next week and they won't tell me anything without seeing her, she is 5 months and is acting normal she just keeps throwing up white vomey vomit I don't know what to do

Dog throwing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 7 year old female sheltie, she has been throwing up evreything that she eats and Drinks. If she eats something she will throw it up. And samething with water sometimes and it scares me. And when she does it she gags right before. It's a orange yellow looking color! She has been doing...

View more questions Search