Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbriones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Forwarding address
    My husband "supposedly" skipped town, and I'm trying to divorce him. How do I find his fowarding address?? I've tried just about everything!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbriones
    My husband "supposedly" skipped town, and I'm trying to divorce him. How do I find his fowarding address??? I've tried just about everything!

You hire a licensed private investigator who has sources.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 06:05 PM
    You basically don't have to find him ( unless of course you are trying to get child support and need to know where he is)
    The court will have specific requirements of what is required to be a valid search, and if not found they will require you to do a notice posting in the legal section of specific news papers, and after that the legal case will move forward.
    Your attorney should know this, if they don't, I would advise getting a new attorney
    BILL THE BRIT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 08:38 PM

Sending a letter to his last known address marked "DO NOT FORWARD RETURN SERVICE REQUESTED" may produce a result if he has moved recently and given the Post Office a forwarding address for his mail. If tha doesn't work a Licensed Private investigator is your best bet.
    MROCK4916 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 10:36 AM
    I am looking for a forwarding address for a long lost friend that recently moved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone forwarding service [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone use a phone forwarding service (like this)? I found several free ones available like the above but am wondering if there are any downsides.

Forwarding with attachments [ 3 Answers ]

When I receive an email in hotmail that has a series of attachments every thing shows in the proper place in the text section of the email, A picture then text describing the picture then the next picture and text and so on. When I try to forward it to someone with Yahoo or AOL email they only...

Providing My Forwarding Address [ 3 Answers ]

Michigan law states that you must provide your landlord with your forwarding address within 4 days of moving out. If I know my new address, can I send my fowarding address notice early? The official end of my tenancy is this Friday (April 13th) and today (Wednesday, April 11th) would be the best...

Port Forwarding [ 1 Answers ]

How do I forward my Ports to my wireless AtivaG54 router? I tried enabling my Upnp fucnction but I keep getting error:password>3char

Forwarding Address [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I need to sue previous tenants at my property for unpaid rent/utilities and damages, but they have moved out and they did not give me a forwarding address. How do I obtain that from the USPS? I tried to call the USPS and they say they need something from the court saying they can release...

View more questions Search