Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skipperroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Maytag dryer, I replaced belt but in doing unhooked wires
    How do I hook the wires back yp. I thought I had it corect but when I hit the start button it only buzzes?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 12:28 PM
    YOu should have an electric schematic in the back oc the console. Look at it and you will see where the wires go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing belt on maytag dryer [ 3 Answers ]

The drive belt for the drum broke. We have the front off and pulled out the old belt. We looked to see where it rides on the drum before we removed it. Now what do we do? My husband thinks we have to loose the screws that hold the drum in place and put the belt over the drum that way. The...

Maytag Performa Dryer belt change? [ 2 Answers ]

This dryer is a little different from others. The motor is in the rear, and the front is very hard to remove. I have the top off, no problem, but can't reach the screws holding the front on. They are way down the side, and access is very limited. To remove the hinged front cover, the top screws I...

Replaced belt on dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the belt on my kenmore dryer, it still won't start, what do I do now

How do I route my maytag performa dryer belt? [ 1 Answers ]

I have everything apart. I replaced the motor. Now I am trying to route the belt around the drum but for some reason it has no tension. I'm assuming I'm not routing the belt correctly...

View more questions Search