Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryo23 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Minimum hours to work per week
    I wanted to know what the Minimum hours to work per week is in CA. I heard it was 20 others said it was 15 can someone please let me know.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Minimum in regards to what? Benefits, welfare, etc? I've never heard of a minimum number... you could, if you want, work one hour a week if you can find someone willing to hire you under those conditions. More information will be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried Exempy Employee paycheck docked 1 week pay for arriving 5 hours late [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, A friend and former colleague's paycheck was docked 1 week of pay (approx $2,000) for arriving at work 5 hours late due to car problems. She is a salaried exempt employee in the state of Connecticut. She receives 4 weeks vacation each year, and has over 2 weeks of accrued, unused...

Happy Hours at work and co-workers lack of inhibitions [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best way from an HR perspective for an employee to deal with the following situation: I am a female working at a software firm. On Friday afternoons, my employer throws a happy hour on another floor in my building. They have munchies, wine and beer, people can mingle, eat, drink, and...

Are you supposed to miss work because you have to do community service hours? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Does someone who has a full time job; is supposed to miss work because needs to do community service hours? Thank You!:confused:

Loss of hours at work [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently working a hospitality job while going through college. I applied for and have received full time hours (30+) Recently a new person has been doing the schedule. This person has made it known they don't like me personally because of my lifestyle. I have never called off work and am...

6 weeks pregnant should I cut down on hours of work? [ 6 Answers ]

I found out I was 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant, this is my second time becoming pregnant,the first one ended in a m/c in June. I am working 40 hours plus time spend in court, should I cut it down by at least 8 hours a week in order to give the baby and I a rest?

View more questions Search