Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommarules33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Stock options from previous employer
    I have an employer I worked for twice... and I just heard from someone I use to work with that the company had bought stock options for us. How do I find out if there are any stock options and where they are?

Check out some similar questions!

What can a previous employer say about you? [ 11 Answers ]

I left my job of almost 2 years just recently. I am now seeking employment elsewhere and wanted to know if my previous employer can give me a "bad" reference. I didn't really leave on the best terms (did not give two weeks notice, but DID finish my shift that day, and informed them that I would not...

Previous employer says I owe for damages. [ 5 Answers ]

I was working at a restaurant for only a few weeks until the executive chef and I began to disagree on many things. She refused to put me back on the schedule. She first claimed that I left some food uncovered, and then, a full week later, claimed that I damaged the grill. She did not inform me...

Can employer refuse to pay for previous work [ 5 Answers ]

My employer notified me on Saturday that I had to do certain work on the following Tuesday and if it was not done to his satisfaction that day then he would withhold my paycheck from the previous 2 week period until it was done. This sounds like blackmail. Can he refuse to pay me for work done in a...

1099 from previous employer [ 3 Answers ]

I started working for the new employer in 3rd week of November 2007. And my H1-B transfer is still in process - i.e.. Status pending. My previous employer did not pay me for the last 2 weeks, until Jan 2008. He sent me check for $2000 (from company's name). He says that he will issue me a 1099. So...

Returning to a Previous Employer [ 3 Answers ]

What is/are the rules if a former employee wishes to return to a previous place of employment at the request of this former employer? For long term reasons, how does this look for resume purposes?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.