Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 15, 2006, 12:03 AM
    70's horror movie
    I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing him. He was blue... That's all I can remember but I remember being SCARED :eek: to death for months after seeing that movie.. any ideas what it was called..
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

May 21, 2006, 06:38 AM
    Being that you're a emt your over the fact that your scared of horror movies now,ha,ha. It sounds like I seen this movie but I can't seem to remember it either. But it sounds like the movie when garbage men go postal no just kidding. But it does seem like I've seen this one to let me ask around or then again I might have the movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 10:47 AM
    You're looking for the 1973 movie Arnold (a Bing Crosby production!), starring Roddy McDowall, Stella Stevens, Elsa "Bride of Frankenstein" Lanchester, Farley Granger, Jamie Farr, and fat Victor Buono. An imdb.com reviewer recalls that "cast dies through many grisly deaths. One person is compacted in a garbage truck, another choked to death from a suit, another interred for life in a vault, another beheaded, and a couple pressed together between two walls."
    shizukesa65 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Thank you so very much! That is the movie. I owe you a big favor, for this has been driving me crazy for literally decades. I will name my first-born child after you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

Fantasy/horror movie with trick ending [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what the title of a movie is that I saw in the 80's on a cable station. All I saw was the ending, and it involved a boy waking up from a terrible nightmare (which apparently was the whole movie). He goes to his kitchen and maybe chats with someone. He returns to his...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search