Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicmom5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Maytag Performa side by side water yucky
    My Refrigerator is only 1 year old. The water started tasting funny about a month ago. To me it tastes like mold, to my dd it tastes like soil. I changed the filter last week, emptied the ice and filled a gallon pitcher of water and it still tastes bad. Any suggestions or help? Is there a way to empty the water reserve and clean it? Thanks
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 08:29 PM
    May have to run more water through it with filter change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Maytag side by side freezer frosting, fridge not cold [ 1 Answers ]

Our Maytag side by side fridge/freezer has begun malfunctioning in the last two days. The back of the freezer is frosting over and the fridge is not keeping cold. It is not producing any ice.

Side-by side Maytag frig half not cooling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Matag MZD2766GEW side-by-side in which the frig side quit cooling. The freezer is cold but seems to continue to run (I assume it is trying to cool the frig side without success). I hooked up an old PC cooling fan to blow into the return duct from the frig back to the freezer. The frig...

View more questions Search