Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYPOO4
    about my story? This happening with someone else?
    It's happening a lot. Too bad society attacks them while they are defenseless. He will close off to it before long.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Being spiritual is being open to growing and we learn and grow through our flaws and mistakes.
    BUNNYPOO4 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Being spiritual is being open to growing and we learn and grow through our flaws and mistakes.
    Well I can see your point of veiw as to "being spiritual is being open to growing and we learn and grow through our flaws and mistakes"... However, I also think being "spiritually mature" esp in the sense of a kid his age.. can mean he understands spirituality at a higher level than others his age.

Just the other weekend my older daughter was trying to run the track... (she has a bad back as she does have scoliosis) She came and told me he asked her what was wrong.. she told him and he said "don't worry God will make it better".

We still don't have a clue where this infulence is coming from. Like I said we aren't practicing Catholics... and my 5 year old son has a tendency to tell us detailed stories of the bible as if he has been taugh by someone. He is around us majority of the time and hardly around grandparents both sides of the family.

At first I thought he was doing this to get my attention. But then I started to wonder as he often says and does things in referrance to "God or Christ" when I or my husband aren't present.

To help with guiding him, I have read the first few chapters from the bible... to him.. A children's bible.

He seems rather "taken" by Noahs Ark and the flood and sometimes I am reading this story quite often. He also likes the story of John the Baptist and any story of Christ.

I know a lot of people tend to not think positive about "spirituality", but he seems to bring others towards it and brings light towards it. He has influenced my older daughter and son to pray as well as his baby sister. He influences kids at his school.

He is a very passive good natured kid. And he does things that take me by surprise that truly I have no answers for.

Just the other day, he was given a balloon as well as his sister ( in a store). She took off the lolipop and her balloon floated up to the high ceiling.. we clearly couldn't get this down. I told her I would get her another some other time. She was crying and crying. My son, took off his balloon from his wrist and gave it to her, and tied it on her wrist. With babies,. he is gentle and kind, talking to them as if he knows what to say and being so gentle in everyway. I know most parents are diligent about being kind, gentle, generous... but it is a natural with him. I don't have to tell him I never had. No one had to. He is always happy with even just a hug. When he has money in his pocket, he buys something simple for himself or nothing at all, and buys for the rest of his brothers and sisters or grandparents.

Majority of the time, he is a normal kid doing normal kid things... but I would say on a daily... I am puzzled by things that he does that throw me and my husband for a loop.. as well as the rest of the family!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mature Dog not eating [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ My 13 year old dog has stopped eating. It has been 15 days... I have been taking him to the vet and he has been getting 1 bottle of glucose. He was throwing up a lot and there was blood in his motion 8 days back. He got vaccination and that problem is OK. But still no food!! Does...

View more questions Search